Effective Plantation Truck Accident Lawyer
Providing Skilled Legal Advocacy to Injury Victims
Florida’s roads and highways are filled with semi-trucks carrying cargo from place to place. These enormous commercial trucks can weigh as much as 40 tons when fully loaded. When they get into accidents, serious injuries are very likely, and, most often, it is occupants of passenger vehicles who suffer the most harm. If you have been seriously injured in an accident involving a commercial truck, you may be entitled to compensation to pay for your medical bills and other expenses resulting from the crash.
The law firm of Carlos M. Amor, P.A. can advise you of your rights. Our Plantation truck accident lawyer understands how these frightening car accidents happen and the legal remedies that may be available to the injured. He will examine all the details of your accident and advise you about your options. Reach out today to schedule a consultation at (954) 453-7200. Attorney Amor offers free consults, by phone, via video meeting or in person, whichever method is most convenient for you.
Truck Accidents by the Numbers
According to the National Safety Council’s large truck injury facts, 107,000 large trucks were involved in injury crashes nationwide in a recent year. These crashes resulted in 147,000 injuries, 68% of which occurred to occupants of other vehicles. Another 4,842 trucks were involved in fatal crashes that resulted in 4,965 deaths—71% of people who died were in other vehicles. In Florida, tens of thousands of commercial truck accidents occur each year that result in injuries and fatalities.
How Truck Accidents Happen
These dangerous accidents happen for a variety of reasons. Truck accidents may be due to:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Lack of driver training or experience
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Poorly maintained trucks or trailers
- Overloaded or incorrectly loaded trucks
- Manufacturing defects on trucks
- Road hazards and poor weather
- Reckless driving by drivers of other vehicles.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, an attorney who understands Florida law can help ensure that you get the financial compensation you need to pay your bills while you recuperate. Truck accident lawyer Carlos M. Amor will investigate the accident to determine how it happened. Then he will work hard to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Why Choose Our Truck Accident Lawyer in Plantation, FL?
Carlos M. Amor Is a Highly Experienced Florida Attorney
Experience counts when it comes to choosing a law firm. When you choose Plantation truck accident lawyer Carlos M. Amor to handle your case, you can be assured that he has the knowledge and experience needed to get you the best possible outcome.
- As a native Floridian and an attorney in the state for 15 years, he brings in-depth knowledge of Florida’s traffic laws and legal system to every case he handles.
- As both a strong negotiator and a strategic litigator, Carlos M. Amor is able to resolve complex accident cases at the negotiating table or through the courts, whatever is necessary to get the best possible outcomes for clients.
- Attorney Amor provides free consults, by phone, via video meeting or in person, whichever method is most convenient for you.